1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
—Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via adrians
went for a walk into town and found a food festival and a real nice lake
People who complain about having ‘only’ 10 notes on their selfies like 10 notes is loads to me :( makes me feel awful
What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X
I am so beyond done with everything. Today has just been the worst
Anonymous sent: A mutual is someone you follow, and they follow you too
Is that seriously it? Haha wow okay thanks I thought it was something more than that.. I seem stupid now, but thanks
Wtf is a mutual and why won’t anyone shut up about them?
replaying the same level in a video game for the hundredth time
Seeing people the same age as you doing awesome things with their life